National Defense Agency

Welcome to the National Defense Agency's Official Forum. You must be a member to take full advantage of this service. Remember however NEVER use your habbo.com password. But please use your habbo username upon signing up.

Department for Militarized Affairs

BEASTYGUITARIST
    Banned
    Banned

Department for Militarized Affairs

Post by BEASTYGUITARIST on 23rd April 2011, 2:46 am

]Department for Militarized Affairs.

The DMA (Department for Militarized Affairs is a great idea for the NDA. It could be a group of specialy selected individuals who specialize in raiding, spying etc. This could be useful to us if we happen to end up in war with another organization. It would be like our own personal armies (with Omar as Commander in Chief Razz) If anymore information is needed please contact me via minimail, pms, or guestbook.

Many Thanks,
    BEASTYGUITARIST Cool
    Michael V.
    Good Poster
    Good Poster

Re: Department for Militarized Affairs

Post by Michael V. on 23rd April 2011, 6:07 pm

BEASTYGUITARIST wrote:]Department for Militarized Affairs.

The DMA (Department for Militarized Affairs is a great idea for the NDA. It could be a group of specialy selected individuals who specialize in raiding, spying etc. This could be useful to us if we happen to end up in war with another organization. It would be like our own personal armies (with Omar as Commander in Chief Razz) If anymore information is needed please contact me via minimail, pms, or guestbook.

Many Thanks,
    BEASTYGUITARIST Cool

This is almost the same idea as my suggestion for the NDA-Department of self-defense, my department will be responsible for raiding, counter-raiding, spying, recruiting, and releasing propaganda about the department and NDA.

Current date/time is 11th December 2017, 10:44 am